Wednesday, March 25, 2009

poetry!

okay well i feel pretty poetic at the moment. so im just gonna write a poem.... (:

while you pass me down the hall,
i remember our very last call.
from our first kiss to our last touch,
where could we have lost it all?

they say true love comes around once.
what if we're made for eachother, but we just went seperate ways?
i miss the old days.
how you'd rub my back, and i'd hold you close.
how every night at eight we'd talk on the phone.
how we would laugh at the same things, and cry for the same song.
where did we go wrong?

i love it when you kiss my cheek, when you see me and smile, perfectly.
i wish i could punch you, and screw you up for good.
but i could never forget all the times we've shared.
from twilight to publix to my backyard,
something real is still there.

EKKO you guys know who this is about..i miss him alot tonight for some reason. but i'm just gonna go for a run and run away from his memories. gosh guys, this sucks so much.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could take away all your pain, Olema! It's amazing, though, because as I read this, (it's BEAUTIFUL by the way) I couldn't help but cry. I wrote a poem just like this about you know who. I think I was crying because I know how hurt I was when it ended between us, and to think of you being that hurt... It was so hard for me to think about! I'm so sorry, Livi. Just know, EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Though the reason may be unclear, there definitely is one. Maybe your reason is that soon, you'll find an AMAZING guy. I know you will :) Maybe I'll post my poem on my blog... I'm always here for you, girlie! And I'm so sorry for all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Kat!! oh my gosh i miss him :( but i'm just going to not think about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I miss *him* too. I don't even care anymore he broke up with me. I just want my friend back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I miss like when me and him would hangout and just be cool :( i just miss it.

    ReplyDelete