Sunday, March 29, 2009

A wise man once told me...

A wise man once told me that you can't be completely dependent on someone. He said if you are you'll just get too wrapped up in the heat of time and eventually get hurt. being dependent isnt all that either. it hurts. living your life on your own could be the best way to go. just you. just me. maybe i'll never get married. it's starting to become clear to me now that guys ENJOY hurting girls.(WHATS UP WITH THAT?) and i think it might be easier to just go it alone. you would never have to worry about someone else, then again it might be nice having someone be there for you, always. who knows? maybe i'll end up alone, as long as i got ekko and my dogs ill be okay :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Matt... He's a smart kid! :) Livie I had sooo much fun today! Thanks so much for having me over! I have to go wash my feet now lol :) Have fun over Spring Break, girlie! I'm going to miss you!

    Love, love, love x5000000000000,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete